Private data protection
Catalyst Teambuilding Czech Republic
Your privacy is of an utmost importance for us. Because of it, we are handling your private data as carefully as we can, as well as in compliance with valid laws and regulations, especially the Regulation of European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, mostly known as GDPR) and the Czech law No. 101/2000 about protection of private data.
Cookies usage consent revocation
Which private data are we collecting actually?
We are gathering only private data that we need to provide better services on this website and to improve it continuously.
These are the most times:
- First name, family name and email address
- Cookies and IP address
These data are stored in the period of three years, only if valid laws do not request a different period of storage. Cookies have various retention, according to its type. Their retention is set up in a way, so that the website “remembers” your settings and you don’t have to approve things over and over again.
Some external service providers are helping us with their services for this website. Some of your private data may be stored by them, but always according to the valid rules:
- MailChimp (mailing service provider):
- Google (videos, advertising campaigns, analytic tools):
- Facebook (so-called Facebook Pixel is used for remarketing campaigns on this social media):
- MeetingBox (event management tools we are delivering to you, including invoicing):